This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Do you meet the above requirements? Then we can make you the following offer:
- You will be working in a stable and open family environment
- A varied, but above all, growth job in terms of responsibilities
- You will be working in an SME with vision and healthy growth ambitions
- A market-conforming salary with numerous benefits
As Automation Engineer you are responsible for electrical engineering (50%) and automation. You follow up projects from A to Z. Specifically, you are responsible for:
- functional analysis of processes
- Performing technical analyses and determining the necessary components and PLC configurations to meet desired functionalities and capabilities
- Conducting on-site testing, I/O and start-up of the developed software and applications
- Preparation and management of shipyards
Our client, which is part of an umbrella group, is active in the air and water technology market, primarily within Europe. Due to the growth of the group's automation activities, it was decided in 2008 to house these in a separate department.
For the department in the Denderland region, which specialises in the development of industrial water treatment installations, we are looking for an Automation Engineer.
This department brings together expertise in areas such as PLC programming, process visualisation, electrical cabinets and cabling, and process instrumentation.
As an Automation Engineer within this department, you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Electromechanics / Electricity A1, A2 or equivalent through experience
- Highly driven and independent
- Affinity with industrial control systems, PLC programming and Scada systems (mainly Siemens Step 7, WinCC and Unity Pro)
- At home in industrial electricity and standardisation
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, flexible, stress-resistant and positive mindset
- Communicative and contactable
- Proactive, enterprising and cost-conscious
- Broad technical interest with analytical capability
- Strong interest in implementation and supervision of the production process
- Movements do not scare you
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.