This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenging job in a growing company
- You work together with a strong team that supports you where necessary
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and various benefits
- You will be responsible for developing software for industrial machines
- You work together with a team
- You take care of the software development of projects
- You keep in touch with the customers and keep them up-to-date
- You work in a project-based environment
This company provides software for industrial machines in various fields. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for software development.
- You have a good knowledge of PLC Siemens S7 and TIA Portal
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with experience in industrial automation
- You are a problem solver with the ability to work independently.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch. English and French knowledge is a plus
- Words like Windows, OPC, VB.net, Modbus ring a bell and don't make you feel uncomfortable
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- It goes without saying that you must adhere to the safety regulations.
- You like working in different environments; in the office, at a customer, ...
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.