This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an assistant land surveyor you are entitled to;
- a good gross salary
- 20 leave days and 12 ADV days
- for long days; an extra job allowance
As assistant surveyor, you will be called in to support the surveyor;
- organising eviction work
- assisting with location descriptions and measurements
- working with the devices at hand;
TOTAL STATIONS; TC 1800, TL M03R, TLRP 1200 series, TS 15
GPS DEVICES; SNSS12, SNSS15
AUTOMATIC LEVELLING DEVICE DNA 03
WATER FITS; NA2, NA28
OPTICAL PLUMBING EQUIPMENT; ZL, ZNL
Due to the growth of their company, our client is looking for an assistant land surveyor. Your training on the job is self-evident.
And a career development trajectory is certainly encouraged here. The knowledge that lies within this office varies across various fields; topography, GPS measurements, wall sampling, place descriptions, subdivisions, estimates, boundary disputes and expert opinions.
This assistant land surveyor is mainly motivated to learn everything about land surveying. He/she is also;
- punctual & accurate
- strong in Dutch
- interested in working in the Flanders and Brussels region
- willing to leave the office every day around 6.45 a.m.
And you will get along best with the other colleagues if you are unpretentious and funny.