This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Assistant Project Leader
Independent position with great responsibility and freedom to arrange your own schedule. You will receive proper training and support. The salary package is supplemented by group insurance, a mobile phone, a laptop and a company car. You get a permanent contract of indefinite duration. You work 40 hours a week, 20 leave days + 12 ADV, to be chosen in consultation.
As assistant project leader you are responsible for:
- Managing a team responsible for the installation, maintenance and/or operation of installations on site at customers.
- organising the kick-off meetings
- being permanently present at the yards and adjusting where necessary
- the quality and profitability of our projects
- the creation of our planning: material, people, logistics, ....
- realising efficiency gains per project
- monitoring safe and environmentally friendly working conditions
- Administration and post-calculation of projects.
- the follow-up with the customer
Our client is a rapidly growing service company active in mobile sludge dewatering. They have customers in various market segments: chemicals, petrochemicals, steel industry, drinking water production, quarries and food industry.
As a project leader, you preferably meet the following profile:
- Diploma in a technical field or equivalent through experience
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- Strong commitment to your work, strong technical interest and willingness to learn
- Commercial, customer-oriented attitude, nose for new cooperation opportunities
- Flexible in terms of location and working hours, but there is also the possibility to organise your own work
- Good knowledge of Dutch and basic knowledge of French