This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Assistant file manager
- A permanent contract from the start of the position.
- An above-average salary package commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Thorough in-house training and support.
- Ability to work full-time or 4/5ths with sliding working hours.
- Advancement opportunities within our accounting firm and the opportunity to obtain the ITAA title.
- A family and open atmosphere where teamwork and respect are key.
- Trips with the office on a regular basis.
As an assistant accountant at an accounting firm, you will play a support role for the senior accountants and perform various accounting tasks on behalf of clients. Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing financial data (such as income, expenses, payments and invoices).
- Preparing tax returns and performing tax calculations.
- Preparing financial statements, such as balance sheets and profit and loss accounts.
- Taking care of administration and maintaining records for clients.
- Providing financial advice and answering customer queries.
- Keeping abreast of developments in laws and regulations related to finance and taxation.
As a junior accountant, you will work closely in a team and report to the senior accountant or team leader. You will have the opportunity to grow within the firm and develop yourself further. If desired, there is the possibility of obtaining your ITAA title in due course.
Our client is a modern accounting firm, which has been around for more than 10 years and has become an established player in the region. They are located in an easily accessible location and have a team of around 10 expert staff who are dedicated to their clients on a daily basis.
With them, customer focus is paramount. They understand that every customer is unique, which is why they offer clear explanations and tailor-made personal guidance. Furthermore, they believe in transparency and open communication and therefore ensure that their customers are always aware of their financial situation.
Furthermore, they also invest in the development of their employees. They offer in-house training and support to ensure that their employees always stay up-to-date with the latest developments in their field.
To be considered for the position of accountant, you must meet the following job requirements:
- A completed education at graduate or undergraduate level in the field of accountancy-tax.
- A punctual and accurate work ethic is required to ensure that all financial data is processed and reported correctly.
- You should be eager to learn and keep abreast of the latest developments and changes in laws and regulations.
- It is important to value mutual respect and ensure good cooperation with colleagues and customers.
- Honesty and reliability are essential to act with integrity and ethics and safeguard confidential financial information.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.