This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the job as Assistant Designer in the Deinze region, you can expect the following:
- You start immediately with a permanent contract.
- A salary adjusted to your experience and competences.
- Meal vouchers and Eco vouchers
- Group insurance.
- Numerous internal and external training courses.
- The possibility to grow into get design team.
- You can participate in weekly sports activities during working hours
For the job as Assistant Designer in Deinze, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- You collect all the information.
- You request technical plans, check stock exchange regulations,...
- You are in close contact with the planning manager
- Adjust designs if necessary
- You place orders with the help of the designers
- You contact suppliers and other parties
Together with the market leader in stand construction, we are looking to strengthen the Design Team.
Today, there are about 55 employees here but they continue to grow.
Their core values are creativity, teamwork and dynamism.
Today, they are the market leader because of their good structure, innovative products and strong team.
Due to constant growth, they are currently expanding into a new building a few 100 metres from their current location.
This area is completely traffic-free with plenty of parking facilities.
For the job as Assistant Designer in Deinze, you can demonstrate the following capabilities:
- You have a technical background, background in interior design is an advantage
- You have knowledge of the Office package
- You can work with drawing programmes
- You are communicative
- You can work in a structured way
- You can express yourself in Dutch, a plus is that you can also express yourself in English and French