This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the vacancy of Assistant Architect in Itterbeek, we offer a job option with the following:
- a fixed monthly salary
- working in daytime hours
- a varied range of tasks
The tasks for the vacancy of assistant Architect in Itterbeek consist of the following:
- Technical drawing (preliminary and execution drawings)
- preparation of technical files
- permit applications and implementation files
- request a quotation
For the vacancy of Assistant Architect in Itterbeek, you will be working for an architectural firm that has 2 offices in Flemish Brabant. It has the necessary know-how in the construction sector and in the field of health and safety coordination. This office and its team specialise in renovations and interior design. The architectural office also provides the following services to private and professional clients :
- Construction of houses and industrial buildings
- Technical know-how and examination of buildings Issuance of EPC certificates
- Execution of place descriptions before/after works or rental
- Completion of works
- Preparation of health and safety coordination files
- Energy performance (EPCs)
- Creation of furniture
They provide professional and excellent advice to realise your real estate project, regardless of the type of project.
For the vacancy of Assistant Architect in Itterbeek, we are looking for:
- someone who holds a construction engineering diploma
- You can demonstrate several years of experience as a draughtsman/assistant architect.
- knowledge of French & Dutch
- Knowledge of Autocad, Photoshop and Sketchup, possibly also with Allplan
- knowledge of permits & legislation
- want to work part-time, full-time or on a self-employed basis
If this vacancy is not quite your cup of tea, but you are looking for a permanent job in the building technology sector, please e-mail us at Aalst.email@example.com or call us on 0473 81 80 32 and we will find the right company for you!