This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
We offer you the advantages of working for a large company combined with those of a dynamic SME:
- A challenging job close to home.
- Competitive remuneration, including fringe benefits such as a cafeteria plan.
- A full-time contract, with a possibility of discussing a 4/5th employment.
- Professional training and development opportunities.
- A job with a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
- Intensive guidance and coaching.
In addition, working with us means:
- Working in your own region, close to home.
- Opportunities to grow in different areas.
- A dynamic work environment where you, together with colleagues, can make a difference.
If this position does not quite fit what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us. We currently have several opportunities available and we would be happy to discuss the options with you without any obligation or discretion.
As an investment specialist, you are the expert in this field within the branch network. You advise your clients on tax optimisation, tailor-made investments, asset management and succession planning. In addition to your expertise in investing, you also have knowledge of other areas. You do cross-selling by proposing products and services that meet the client's needs, while complying with applicable laws and regulations.
You build lasting relationships of trust with your clients, based on availability and long-term quality service. You proactively monitor your portfolio and contribute to the commercial development of the agency. With your professionalism, you also contribute to attracting new clients.
On a daily basis, CTRL-F Finance provides seamless connections between finance professionals and exciting positions in various sectors. Thanks to our extensive network of offices, companies and especially talented people, we are able to take a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions within the financial sector, we currently offer numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We are open to discussing all options in depth so that we can start looking for the ideal position together!
Our client is a well-established bank with several branches in Limburg and the Kempen region. It is a growing branch group currently looking for new employees to further strengthen their team and ensure their future.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience as an investment advisor.
- You have an interest in the banking world and tax issues do not scare you.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent commercial skills.
- You love challenges, like to push your limits and strive for results.
- You are sociable and enjoy working in a team.
- You are creative and flexible.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.