This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Structural engineer study service
Are you almost convinced, but are you still looking for that last push to apply for the vacancy of structural engineer study service?
What's in it for you:
- a permanent contract on start-up
- working on challenging projects with a lot of responsibility
- good training on the job
- career opportunities
- a competitive gross salary based on your experience and background
- various extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurances
Fully convinced? Then apply quickly below or send us an e-mail with your personal CV. We will contact you as soon as possible!
As a structural engineer in the study department you are responsible for:
- Performing ground mechanic calculations.
- Your responsibilities also include sewerage calculations.
- Optimisation of shoring and foundation calculations using the "Cloudpiling" stability package, taking into account the various in-house techniques.
- Support and optimisation of price calculations.
- Preparation of calculation notes for foundation/suspension techniques.
Is this job description not yet fully what you are looking for in a new job, but are you looking for a next challenge? Contact us on 03 293 23 93 or send us your personal CV by e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options.
For our client in the Antwerp region, we are looking for a structural engineer for the engineering department. The company in question is a well-known name in our country. They have built up more than 60 years of experience. Despite the fact that they have grown very large over time, the family atmosphere and enthusiasm are still present. They are specialist in Belgium in the field of 3 large divisions: Infra, Cranes, Transport and Logistics. They carry out the most diverse projects and in addition to their activities in Belgium, they have also been a fixture in the Middle East for the past 15 years. Thanks to their high-tech machinery and 1500 specialised employees, they are always able to offer an optimal service.
In this company, their employees are worth their weight in gold, which is why they are always on the lookout for new recruits to join this fantastic construction company.
Does all this sound good to you? Then you probably have the following qualities:
- You have a Master's degree in Architecture.
- You have a good technical insight and analytical thinking skills.
- Stress resistant, self-organisation and independence.
- In addition, we are looking for someone who is accurate and punctual, as you will be dealing with a lot of important data.
- AutoCAD does not sound unfamiliar to you.
- Soil mechanics may interest you or you may already have experience with it.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.