This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an architectural draughtsman, the following tasks appeal to you;
- drawing up of tenders
- customer contact; following up files, giving feedback and explanations where necessary
- cooperating with colleagues in the field
- noting and placing orders, entering them in a customised software package
- preparation of delivery notes
- Drawing and interpreting files in Autocad
The client is a growing, yet stable company that specialises in wide slab floors.
It is a company that promotes the idea that the value of the company and its products goes hand in hand with the quality of its employees.
This team of 50 enthusiastic and motivated employees is looking for someone who wants to contribute to the growth of the company with a lot of motivation!
As an architectural draftsman, they would like to welcome someone who is familiar with the construction industry, preferably with experience in concrete/prefabrication.
- you are a team player
- you have a relevant commercial experience in the building sector
- You have the necessary technical experience and/or training.
- you are eager to learn and able to quickly acquire product knowledge
- you have a sense of initiative and a hands-on mentality
- you are customer-friendly, spontaneous and communicative
- you speak a good bit of French
- You know how to use the Office package
- Preferably you can work well with Navision and Autocad
As a technical employee, you will have an exciting and varied job in a young and enthusiastic team.
You will be working in a company with a pleasant and professional atmosphere.
Your salary is negotiable and is supplemented with extra-legal benefits depending on your experience and knowledge.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.