This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A permanent contract,
- Salary adjusted to experience and competences,
- Sliding hours,
- The aim is to create a nice atmosphere: for example, there are drinks on Fridays and a number of people take part in football and running competitions,
- This year, a road trip around Belgium will be organised to admire the completed projects.
We are looking for an architectural draughtsman with initial work experience.
Despite the size of this office, you will work in teams with an average of four people. Together with the project architect and the assistant architect, you form a close-knit team with which you draw projects from A to Z. You receive a design from the concept team, which you then put to work.
Our client, one of the largest architecture firms in Belgium, has 140 employees spread over three offices in Flanders. In the Leuven branch, there is a team of about 40 employees. Despite the size, there is a flat hierarchy: everyone must be proud of what they do.
The company is responsible for several large prestigious projects in Belgium, including the WTC towers and the new VRT building.
Due to the large number of projects, they are looking for draftsmen.
For the position of architectural draftsman you should ideally be in possession of:
- A Bachelor of Construction (or equivalent through experience),
- A first work experience,
- Fluent Dutch is a must; French is a plus,
- Knowledge of 3D drawing software,
-Knowledge of Revit is a plus; you should be eager to learn it,
- It goes without saying that you are accurate and communicatively strong to work in a team.