This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the vacancy as a Tekla Structures architectural draftsman we are looking for someone who is responsible for drawing up the execution plans of the construction project.
Your responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Draw up plans for the foundation, structure, roof and wall cladding;
- Preparation of various sectional drawings of columns and beams (steel, concrete or wood) and of the floor, roof and wall elements;
- close cooperation with the contractors from the construction file, as well as with your colleagues from the calculation, purchase and project management team.
Is this not the job you are looking for?
Contact 09/218.07.51 or mail to email@example.com.
Then we will look at the possibilities together.
Our partner has 35 years of experience in industrial turnkey projects.
This team of highly trained engineers, coupled with the know-how of site supervisors who have been working on the sites for decades, manages to bring some 60 sites to a successful conclusion every year.
They call themselves a well-oiled machine, and they achieve this by surrounding themselves with positive-minded employees who fully share and endorse their mission.
By offering permanent internal and external additional training to employees and by demonstrating appreciation in a clear manner.
Are you in possession of a diploma in construction technology or are you equivalent through experience? Do you feel completely at home in a no-nonsense SME culture? Then this vacancy might just be for you.
For the vacancy as an architectural draftsman Tekla Structures we are looking for someone who can identify with the following profile:
- Tekla has no secrets for you, knowledge of Revit is a plus;
- The BIM story arouses a strong interest in you;
- You have technical insight and analytical skills;
- Setting priorities is not a problem for you;
- You work accurately and independently and you are creative and flexible.
An ambitious construction company that belongs to a financially strong group.
They hold the company values in high regard: 'commitment, honesty & respect'.
You will be surrounded by a young and dynamic team, working in modern and functional offices.
Besides an exciting job with many perspectives and various growth opportunities, you will have the possibility of both internal and external training to sharpen your skills.
In addition, you will of course receive an attractive salary, supplemented with meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, ...
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.