This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an architectural draftsman, you will be responsible for supporting the project leaders.
The following tasks will certainly be part of your package:
- You draw execution plans, detail drawings and site installations. In these drawings, you take account of connections, waiting pits and waiting rooms.
- You will support the project leaders in the preparation, coordination and delivery of the construction sites.
- You document and take care of the as built file.
- You solve problems and challenges when changes are reported.
Our client deliberately focuses on specialised renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures and monuments. This ranges from general renovations to sewerage techniques, from stained glass restoration to asbestos removal.
The company keeps craftsmanship under its own wings. It brings and keeps all necessary knowledge about its niche activities in-house as much as possible.
It invests resolutely in the further development of its know-how. Ultimately, motivated and committed people make the difference. Motto: "Our human capital is our greatest added value".
Challenging works that require craftsmanship are right up their alley.
At our client, construction experts and craftsmen are characterised as:
- Reliable: You like to put your shoulders to the wheel, take responsibility and go for quality.
- Agile: You like challenging projects and varied assignments. You don't shy away from the adventure and surprise associated with renovation.
- Inventive: You are looking for a stimulating job in which your ability to solve problems is needed. You like working in a team with different specialties and personalities.
- No-nonsense: You are looking for a job in a dynamic company where action comes first. You take things in hand and want to move forward.
As an architectural draftsman for this company in Geel, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have a degree in architecture and at least 1 year's experience in a similar position.
- You can work with AutoCAD. Knowledge of MicroStation.
- You have a good technical insight.
- You can work independently and are immune to stress.
- You are very punctual and precise.
You get what you pay for. In return for your craftsmanship, you get:
- A good salary, always paid on time.
- A meal voucher of 6.5€ per day worked.
- Always the right material and machines.
- The work clothes you need.
- The possibility of following training courses.
And what is still important:
- Our client is a financially healthy company.
- Job security guaranteed
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.