This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the vacancy of Architectural Draughtsman in Meise, you will mainly draw the formwork and reinforcement plans, in addition to the following tasks:
- Supports the customer when there are questions about the drawn plans
- Follows up the yards by visiting them
- Is in close communication with the stability engineer to think along with possible solutions
- Prepares measuring sheets
Do you see yourself fitting into this position but do you still have some questions? Or do you still have doubts about certain things? Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0472 09 53 07. This can be done during or after working hours'.
Our client is a stability engineering company. They deliver stability studies for different types of buildings: flat blocks, office buildings and industrial buildings, but also private houses situated all over the country.
You will be employed in a family business that is constantly analysing the market in order to keep abreast of the latest trends in construction.
Due to the retirement of a colleague, the engineering office is looking for a new colleague.
To carry out the job as an architectural draughtsman, you have these skills:
- You already have initial experience of drawing formwork and reinforcement plans.
- You have knowledge of construction through experience or training
- You work fluently with AutoCAD, have basic knowledge of Revit and MS Office.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You work in an efficient and structured way.
Do you see yourself fitting into this vacancy?
Is this job something or nothing for you?
Contact us via email@example.com or call 02/333 45 11
Then we will look at the possibilities together.
What can you expect as Architectural Draughtsman in Meise?
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- A family atmosphere where you get the chance to develop yourself
- A challenging job where no two days seem the same
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.