This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
At our client, you will have the opportunity to work as an architect in a small, energetic office where you will be assigned more responsibilities and tasks.
- A long-term partnership on a self-employed or clerical basis.
- A challenging and varied position with the opportunity to work on diverse and inspiring projects.
- A dynamic and innovative working environment where your input is valued.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development within the agency.
- A competitive salary tailored to your experience and skills.
- You will be responsible for producing accurate architectural drawings and detailed plans for various projects.
- You will actively participate in site supervision, overseeing project execution on site. You will ensure that the design is executed accurately and monitor the quality of the work.
- You will work with the team, communicating clearly and effectively with all stakeholders, including customers, contractors and other involved parties.
- You identify and resolve construction engineering challenges that may arise during the execution process, and you are able to make decisions quickly and efficiently.
Are you looking for something different? Let us know, chances are we can still do something for you. Give us a call or send us an email at email@example.com or 03 293 23 93.
Our client, an architectural firm based in the heart of Antwerp, is looking for an ambitious Architect to join their driven team. As a leading architectural firm, they specialise in a wide range of projects, ranging from residential flats and SME buildings to industrial complexes and interiors for hotels and offices.
- Experience with architectural drawings and designs, preferably with Vectorworks and Revit.
- Several years of experience as an architect or with site follow-up is definitely a big plus.
- Initiative and driven to perform.
- Willingness to take on design tasks as well as construction projects.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to architecture and construction.
- Fluent in Dutch, both oral and written.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.