This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Are you an (ir) architect with experience in preparing and following up files? Do you want to be part of a growing and innovative architectural firm in the vibrant heart of Antwerp? Then this is your chance! For our client, we are looking for a driven (project) architect to join the team.
- A long-term partnership on a self-employed or clerical basis (4/5th is possible)
- Correct pay for work, with fringe benefits for white-collar workers
- A solid office environment with growth opportunities
- In-house training to further develop your skills
As an architect, you will be responsible for the entire process of design, planning, and execution of architectural projects. You will work with a team of experienced professionals to devise innovative solutions and realise creative designs. You play a crucial role in coordinating projects and liaising with clients and other stakeholders.
Your duties may be as follows:
- Preparing detailed project plans and budgets.
- Leading design sessions and creating architectural concepts.
- Preparation of building applications and coordination with government agencies.
- Supervising projects during the implementation phase, including quality control.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
- Contributing to a collaborative and inspiring work environment.
Are you looking for something different? Let us know, chances are we can still do something for you. Give us a call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 293 23 93.
Our client is a leading architectural firm based on the Eilandje in Antwerp. The firm focuses on challenging designs that combine creativity with technical challenges. They work on diverse projects of varying scale, ranging from new construction residential care centres to residential developments, redevelopment of historical buildings to architectural competitions. Their clients include public authorities, schools housing associations, companies and sometimes private individuals.
- You have completed an education in Architecture
- Preferably, you already have several years of experience as an architect
- You have experience in preparing and following up files
- Fluent communication skills
- Eager to learn and an eye for detail
- Self-critical and driven to deliver quality work
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language, both reading and writing
- Experience with ArchiCAD (BIM) is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.