This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this agency in Ypres you can enjoy the following benefits:
- You will work for an enterprising company where you will have the opportunity to grow.
- Internal training.
- 40h/week which entitles you to 12 ADV days.
- Leave days are free to choose as this office does not follow the construction leave.
- You will be paid according to your experience.
- Meal vouchers are provided.
- There will be an evaluation after 2 years.
- Sliding hours are possible, you can start at 10.30 at the latest and stop at 16.00 at the earliest.
For this job as architect in Ypres, your tasks will be as follows:
- You are responsible for the follow-up of various projects from design to implementation.
- As an architect, you are the contact person for the client.
- A team of draftsmen and assistant architects will support you with the application of environmental permits, ...
- You will take responsibility for the various phases of the project (measurements, drawing in the existing situation, drawing up execution details, etc.).
- As an architect, you are also responsible for the administrative tasks of the projects.
- At the site, you will be responsible for technical support.
Our client is an agency that falls under a holding company with several companies. Their specialisation ranges from new build houses to heritage and industrial buildings.
The holding company has 250 employees but the office in Ypres has 35 employees. With their team of architects, IR-architects and assistant architects, they specialise in various fields of architecture. The advantage of this company is that you will definitely find your place given their A to Z offer.
This office is located in Ypres, close to the highway and you can park in front of the office. Due to growth, they are looking for new employees.
For this job as an architect in Ypres, we put forward the following qualifications:
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in architecture/construction.
- As an architect you have knowledge of Autocad & Revit
- Knowledge of EPB is an advantage.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- As an architect, you like to take initiative and you are driven.
Do you see yourself fitting into this position but do you still have some questions? Or do you still have doubts about certain things? Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0475/86 07 18. You can do so during or after working hours.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.