This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In return for your commitment as a supplier accountant, you can expect the following offer:
- A full-time position (40 hours) with an attractive salary adapted to your experience and competences.
- Besides the 20 statutory leave days, you can also count on 12 ADV days per year.
- For every 5 years of seniority, you accrue 1 day of extra holidays.
- Hospitalisation insurance.
- Meal vouchers (€6/day).
- Eco-cheques (€250/year).
- Travel allowance.
- A bicycle allowance.
- You will join a cool team with a family atmosphere.
- You can count on nice gifts on special occasions, such as access to events and ice creams in warm weather.
Are you ready to join the finance team of this company in the Herentals region as the key player in supplier accounting? Then be sure to read along to find out what range of duties you can expect as an AP Accountant.
With your keen eye for detail and analytical skills, you ensure that every incoming invoice is processed accurately. You will be the rock for maintaining supplier balances and play a supporting role in the preparation of the annual audit.
- Accurately process and monitor incoming invoices.
- Ensuring payment processes to suppliers.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in invoice verification.
- Consistently manage supplier balances.
- Assist in conducting the annual audit.
At CTRL-F Finance, we create daily connections between finance professionals and challenging positions in various sectors. Our extensive network includes offices, companies and most importantly, talented individuals. Our approach is both professional and personal, fully focused on the candidate.
As we focus entirely on financial positions, we currently have an abundance of opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We are ready to discuss all options with you and work together to find the perfect challenge for you!
Our client is a company with a total of more than 100 employees located in the Herentals region. We are currently looking for an extra person to strengthen the finance department. You will be working in a pleasant working environment where you can work quietly.
To fill this role of AP Accountant in Herentals, we are looking for the person who recognises themselves in the following:
- You obtained a bachelor's degree in Accountancy-Taxation or are equivalent through experience.
- Ideally, you can count on at least initial experience in supplier accounting.
- You are a team player, but can also work well independently.
- Knowledge of Incadea (Navision) is a plus but not a requirement.
- You are accurate and analytical.
- You have strong communication skills to engage in dialogue with internal and external parties.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.