This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Aftersales - Back Office
- Drawing up quotations for hesretations quickly and correctly
- Preparing, processing and entering orders
- Monitor planned delivery dates and coordinate with the production units
- Manage and handle any problems and/or complaints about delays, incorrect deliveries,... manage and deal with them
- Coordinating everything internally with the other departments involved
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery times of products
Our client is a leading company in the field of (garage) gates and doors. They strive to be environmentally responsible, both in terms of raw materials and employees.
- Bachelor electromechanics or electronics or electricity
- Previous experience in an administrative/calculating role is a plus
- Attaching importance to accuracy, working proactively and following up files is something you enjoy and do well
- Have hands-on menatlity and want to bring things to a good end
- Fluent communication in Dutch and French, English and German are a plus
- Fluency in common office software
- Having experience with SAP is a plus
If you do not fit any of these descriptions but you are still motivated to do the job? Do not hesitate to contact me and we will go over everything. You can contact me at email@example.com or 089/480 720.
- A market-conforming salary complemented by several extra-legal benefits
- Alternating posts (1 week Mon-Thurs and Fri 7-12:40, 1 week Mon-Thurs and Fri 9-5:30)
- An individual training plan given by internal trainers
- Working in a growing company with a vision for the future that you can grow into yourself
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.