This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Aftersales Support Engineer
40 hours per week
Steffi De Brabandere
02/454 86 60
02/454 86 60
Technical Engineering Ternat
Borredam 4, 1740 Ternat
- A contract of indefinite duration
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits (meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance)
- You provide the highest level of support in terms of general usage, specific usage, installation and configuration of our products
- You help with installations of Managed Print Services or carry them out yourself autonomously from a distance or at the customer's premises
- You will provide backup to other team members, assist in the creation of FAQs and in their publication on our website
- You are willing to give training to partners and end users
- You have knowledge and know how to use the following tools:
- o Office (is required)
- o Teams (is required)
- o Networking (TCP/IP, ...) (is required)
- o Windows (is required)
- o macOS (is a plus)
- o SAP ECC/CRM/C4C (is a plus)
Our client is a manufacturer/wholesaler of computers, peripherals and software.
- You have a bachelor's degree in electronics/ICT or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 1 to 2 years of experience on a support, service or helpdesk
- You are passionate, eager to learn and proactive
- You have a problem-solving mentality
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You are a flexible person with excellent communication skills
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.