This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an Insurance Advisor, you can expect the following offer when you start working here:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- This salary is supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as an expense allowance, group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Would you like to immerse yourself further in the subject matter? Then of course you can follow the necessary training courses.
- You can work in a growing organisation with room to develop yourself further and help shape your role within the office.
- You can count on flexibility from your employer, as long as it is not constantly one-way traffic.
- You can expect a warm welcome in a close team with room for team building and unexpected moments.
Your main tasks within this office will be focused on the insurance branch. Besides being an independent insurance office, this office is also a bank office. Therefore, as an employee of the office, you will also regularly come into contact with the other branches within the bank.
In the first instance, you are the customers' point of contact for everything to do with their insurance. You therefore derive energy from conducting customer interviews. These conversations give you the drive to get the best out of them and to provide the customer with the best possible service. You do this with the necessary commercial flair. Most of the appointments will take place at the office. However, if you spot an opportunity that you think would be better to visit the customer on site, this will not stop you.
Apart from the commercial conversations, you will also be responsible for preparing offers and policies. Claims management does not fall under your responsibility.
Furthermore, you will also assist colleagues within the other branches. This way, there will always be a back-up when you or a colleague are absent.
Do you not yet know exactly which direction you want to take within the financial sector? In that case, too, this vacancy could be a great opportunity for you. You can start working all round here and get to know the different branches of the bank. In this way, you can move on/self-specialise in the branch that suits you best.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is an independent insurance agency in the Olen region. At the moment, the team consists of 4 persons. To expand the current team, they are looking for an extra person who will mainly focus on insurances. When you start working here as an 'Insurance advisor', you will be part of a close-knit team with a family atmosphere. This atmosphere translates, among other things, into the fact that there is room for planned and sometimes unexpected team activities.
For this vacancy within the banking and insurance sector in the Olen region, we are looking for the following person:
- You have a keen interest in the financial world and want to get started in it.
- You are someone who always puts the customer first and lets the customer's interests prevail.
- If you have an education in an economic or financial direction or if you have experience in the banking and insurance world, this is definitely a plus.
- You can be flexible: do you have a customer who can only come after hours or do you need to cover for a colleague? You do it with a smile.
- The main communication will be in Dutch, so a thorough knowledge of the Dutch language is a must.
- Naturally, you will be working in a commercial position. You will therefore not hesitate to pick up the phone or to sound out other opportunities during conversations.
- You can shape your own work, so a dose of independence is certainly present with you.