This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract on start-up.
- Market-conforming salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- Hours by mutual agreement. 80% employment also possible.
- Extensive training programme provided.
- Opportunities for growth in due course.
- Working in a close team with a good atmosphere.
Is this not the position you are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact us. We currently have several options. All start-up via permanent contract!
More information: 014/70.18.03 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will be responsible for the following varied tasks within this office in the Kasterlee region:
- Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for all incoming phone calls and mails
- You process these incoming communications in a correct manner
- Furthermore, together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the reception of customers
- You deal with concrete questions and you proactively work with the existing customer portfolio to discover further potential
- You request rates, make quotations and policies and report everything back to the client
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is a medium-sized insurance broker located in the Kempen region. Currently, there are about twenty employees working within the office. To expand their team, they are looking for someone extra. Are you looking for a stable employer where team spirit is paramount? Then this is your chance!
- Preferably you have a first experience in the insurance business
- You are spontaneous, communicative and value customer satisfaction.
- You are able to communicate in Dutch in a professional manner
- You are looking for a stable employer and have a long-term vision
- Administration has no secrets for you
- You have a collegial attitude and enjoy working closely with your closest colleagues