This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an Enterprise Advisor, you can expect the following offer:
- You can count on extensive coaching on the field complemented by a wide range of internal training courses
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and competences
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and a cafeteria plan that allows you to place a number of accents within your own extra-legal benefits (think of a company car, group insurance, etc.)
- You can make use of flexible working hours in order to balance your work and private life
- You will be part of a fun and young team of about 15 colleagues in which you will, together with others, advise the independent clients of the offices
What exactly does the job of Enterprise Advisor entail?
- As an Enterprise Advisor, you are the point of contact for the self-employed, liberal professions and companies within the firm. You strive to build a lasting win-win relationship with them.
- You conduct strategic discussions with the customers in which you sound out their needs, both in the short and longer term
- You think along in terms of solutions in the areas of daily banking, payments, loans, pension and death coverage
- For non-life insurance and investments, you introduce your client to one of the other experts within the offices
- You work proactively and make customised proposals to the customers, which you also follow up on
- You are responsible for the further expansion and profitability of your customer group
- Once a week you are available for a late night opening
Our client is a well-known major bank with various branches in the Beringen region. Currently, there are about 15 people working at the different branches.
They themselves attach great importance to their employees and always think in terms of solutions. Thus, they will always try to make the best possible work-life balance possible for their employees.
Wondering if you can be considered for the position of Enterprise Advisor in the Beringen region?
Let us list a few things:
- You are commercially minded, always work in a customer-oriented way and are naturally empathetic
- You love digital solutions and support your customers in this as well
- Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to you and you administratively complete your file from A to Z. You always keep the applicable guidelines and procedures in mind.
- You like working in a team
- You have at least a bachelor's degree, preferably in an economic field where you can count on a basic knowledge of accounting
- Do you already have a first experience? Then you have an advantage
- You show a healthy interest in the financial world and in the world of entrepreneurs
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.