This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Deputy Works Manager
At Farys you will find a challenging job with the necessary training and development opportunities and a good balance between work and private life. They offer a contract of indefinite duration. Besides the salary (depending on diploma and experience), they also offer various extra-legal benefits:
- meal vouchers (€8 per day),
- hospitalisation insurance,
- intervention for environmentally friendly commuting,
- Possibility of a company car or bike,
- Internet subscription,
- compensation of overtime in leave,
- a 40h/week schedule with flexible hours,... Furthermore, you do not have to follow the construction leave.
In the Asse area, all the work involves the operation and development of the drinking water infrastructure, sewers and roads on public land. For the vacancy of deputy works manager exploitation Asse region, you are prepared to take on the following tasks in function of preventive maintenance and interventions on the distribution network:
- Daily technical work preparation of the assignments to be carried out;
- Taking care of the administrative follow-up, preparation, creation and follow-up of orders;
- Managing own teams and supervising the work carried out;
- Technical verification of time records and performance;
- Carrying out quality checks;
- Developing schedules with the planners;
- Optimising the operating entity;
- Managing and motivating own teams;
- Prepare, organise, adjust and evaluate assignments;
- Participating in a guard duty.
Our partner Farys provides various services in the public domain for the participating cities and municipalities. For these participants, they provide drinking water distribution and transport, purification and management of sports facilities. As a builder, they work on behalf of cities and municipalities and coordinate all types of construction projects ranging from sewerage works to the construction of a fire station and renovation of hospitals.
For the vacancy deputy works manager exploitation region Asse, we are looking for a candidate who meets the following competences:
- Bachelors degree with two years of experience in a technical environment or you hold a higher secondary degree and look back on four years of experience in a technical environment;
- You have at least two years of experience in leadership;
- Willingness to update your knowledge in the field of drinking water infrastructure;
- You lead in a respectful and constructive manner;
- The combination of desk and site monitoring gives you energy;
- You offer quick ad-hoc solutions for sudden technical challenges;
- You have a driving licence B.