This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
At our client, a dynamic company in full expansion, they offer you a challenging and varied position. Depending on your knowledge and experience, they will assign you to projects that are feasible within a reasonable distance from where you live.
As a reward for your efforts, they offer you an attractive salary with fringe benefits such as a company car, fuel card and hospitalisation insurance. they also offer sector-specific training, and organise fun team events such as breakfast sessions and after-work drinks.
As an accounting clerk with us, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including entering purchase and sales invoices, bank transactions and intercompany accounts. You will ensure that payments to suppliers are processed on time via Isabel and Navision. You will also manage accounts receivable and perform various entries such as for wages, VAT, depreciation and others.
You also prepare VAT returns and ensure correct Intrastat declarations. Together with the external accountant, you prepare and submit the annual accounts. In addition, you report on budgets, KPIs and costs.
The specific tasks you perform may vary from project to project. They take into account your preferences and expertise.
Our client is a leading player in the financial services outsourcing market. Their clients use their services to find suitable candidates for their temporary projects.
By working with our client, you will be matched with vacancies that suit you. During the project, you will work for the client but remain employed by our client. Once the project ends, they will ensure that you are matched to a new challenge.
Working for our client gives you the chance to work on new projects all the time and do so with different clients and in different workplaces. This keeps you away from the drudgery of a monotonous job and you get to know new companies, services and ways of working all the time. This gives you the opportunity to constantly gain new and interesting work experience. Together, they ensure that you continue to grow as a candidate.
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience within accounting.
- No required degree but have the necessary knowledge? Then you definitely qualify!
- You are familiar with current IT applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and are always willing to learn new applications.
- You are motivated, positive and can work smoothly independently and as part of a team.
- You are characterised by an unquenchable hunger for knowledge.
- You work closely and efficiently.
- You are socially adept and communicative to liaise with our clients, as well as the firm's customers.
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and practical.
- You possess a driving licence B.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.