This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As soon as you start working as a Junior Accountant at this well-known player in the Antwerp region, you can expect the following offer:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- A salary package composed on the basis of your experience and competences and including a number of fringe benefits.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organisation. This therefore allows you to develop yourself further and grow with the organisation.
- You can count on a thorough training and coaching programme.
As a Bookkeeper within this organisation in Antwerp, your duties will include the following:
- You will provide support in entering purchase invoices.
- You will help support the processing of financial transactions.
- You perform controlling support to the tasks of junior accountants.
- You are jointly responsible for the follow-up of creditors.
- You are jointly responsible for following up on debtors.
- You will be responsible for the company's key reporting and reconciliation tasks related to the monthly and year-end closing. You will do this according to an established timetable.
- You are responsible for preparing budgets.
- You participate in the preparation of the tax file.
- You report to the importer.
In other words, you will be doing the accounting from A-Z for one or more of the brands within the group.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
We are currently looking for a 'Junior Bookkeeper' for our client in the Antwerp region. As a Junior Accountant, you will join a rapidly growing organisation within the automotive sector. This group currently already has an extensive network of branches in Belgium and the Netherlands, but also in other neighbouring countries. Due to the strong growth of this group in recent years, they are continuously looking for additional profiles.
To fill this Bookkeeper vacancy, we are looking for someone who recognises themselves in the following:
- You obtained a bachelor's or master's degree within a financial field.
- You will have complemented this knowledge with several years of work experience in an accounting or finance function.
- You have a great sense of accuracy and an eye for detail.
- You have strong problem-solving and analysis skills.
- You possess analytical thinking skills.
- You are stress resistant.
- You possess a strong sense of responsibility.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Excel.
- As a team player, your colleagues can always count on you.
- Finally, you have an excellent command of Dutch.