This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your enthusiasm, knowledge and talents, you can count on a competitive remuneration package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
You will be working in a 40h/week regime with 12 extra ADV days. Besides the collective closures in the summer and between Christmas and New Year, you still have plenty of days off to choose from.
As a Bookkeeper you have the following tasks:
- Daily bookkeeping of 2 companies of the group;
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices, bank and other miscellaneous transactions;
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns;
- Supplier and customer accounting;
- Support with interim and year-end closings.
Our client is a construction promoter with a team of over 100 employees. To strengthen their Finance team, they are currently looking for a new colleague.
As a Bookkeeper you are/are:
- Bachelor degree in an accounting direction;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Punctual, precise and accurate;
- Knowledge of French is an advantage;
- Feeling with IT applications;
- Open-minded and a team player.