This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your knowledge and experience, you will receive a competitive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits. You will be working in a pleasant and flexible environment in a company with many future prospects. You will be given great responsibility and the opportunity to become a partner.
As an Accountant you will have the following tasks:
- Full management of a client portfolio, compiled on the basis of your expertise and experience;
- Management and optimisation of tax files;
- Preparation and discussion of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation and discussion of annual accounts and balance sheets;
- Processing and analysis of figures, tax advice to customers;
- Contributing to automation and digitisation processes.
Our client is an independent accountancy firm. To strengthen their team, they are currently looking for a new colleague.
As an Accountant you are/have:
- Diploma in accounting or equivalent through experience;
- Several years of experience in accountancy;
- Excellent knowledge of taxation;
- Communicative and social;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- You have a healthy sense of responsibility and like to take initiative;
- Precise and accurate;
- Discreet and honest.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.