This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a Bookkeeper you have the following tasks:
- Daily bookkeeping of the company;
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices, financial transactions, etc.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns;
- Customer and supplier accounting;
- Payroll administration;
- Preparing the monthly and annual closures in consultation with the external auditor.
Our client is a dynamic SME that specialises in the hydraulic construction and design of trucks and concrete mixer semi-trailers.
For their Finance team they are looking for an accountant.
As a Bookkeeper you are/are:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent through experience;
- Relevant experience in a similar position;
- Punctual, precise and accurate;
- Analytical thinking and reasoning skills;
- Communicative and social;
- Team player;
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to take initiative;
- Good basic knowledge of French and English.
In exchange for your qualities and motivation, you can count on a very competitive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits.
You work in the 40h/week system, so you build up 12 extra ADV days. Besides the collective closures in the summer and between Christmas and New Year, there are about 9 days left that you can choose freely.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.