This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In addition to an attractive remuneration package, you will also be working in a team of great colleagues and with a pleasant atmosphere. You will be working in a fast-growing and ambitious company.
As an Accountant you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Follow-up of accounting and tax returns of the 5 foreign companies;
- Monitoring of balance sheet items and general ledger accounts;
- Preparation of VAT and tax returns;
- Preparation of the monthly financial statements;
- Reporting to the Finance Manager.
Our client is an international production company. With more than 20 years on the clock, the company has grown into a company with 1500 enthusiastic employees with branches in various corners of the world.
As an Accountant you are/have:
- Master or Bachelor Degree Accountancy-Taxation;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch both verbally and in writing;
- Very good knowledge of English and French;
- Curious and healthy;
- Stress resistant, responsible and a team player.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.