This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
38 hours per week
Charlot Van Parijs
Business Development Manager
Poortakkerstraat 21, 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- A varied job with responsibilities.
- A competitive salary according to your experience and knowledge, and supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as health insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Other benefits such as a company car or e-bike depends on your personal preference.
- An annual personal budget for training.
- A familiar atmosphere where teamwork is very important.
- A healthy work-life balance with the necessary flexibility.
- A company with a lot of future prospects.
A dynamic and enthusiastic team will welcome you.
After an extensive training period under the supervision of different experienced colleagues, you will take care of;
- The accounts of various companies;
- The opportunity to manage also international files;
- Taking care of (temporal) balance sheets and income statements;
- Doing tax declarations;
- Proactively informing customers about the implementation of new digital tools;
- Helping with different administrative tasks;
- Implementing fiscal optimizations;
- Accompany junior accountants in their growth.
Our client with offices in Antwerp, Brussels and Bruges with more than 30 years of experience as accountant and tax consultant is looking for an Accountancy Associate.Their clients are Belgium and international companies.
They assist customers with acquisitions, mergers, restructuring, real estate projects, etc.
As an Accountancy Associate, you meet the following requirements;
- Having a bachelor or master degree in accounting, or equivalent;
- A healthy interest in IT (they work with Exact Online & Silverfin);
- Having experience in this field;
- Fluently in English and French, Dutch is a plus;
- Being independent, social and communicative;
- Being eager to learn and flexible.