This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Account manager Industry
At Cebeo, the employee and their well-being and growth are the focus, and this results in training courses, home-working policies, various events and opportunities for advancement.
Also a competitive salary based on your education and experience, complemented with extra-legal benefits: group insurance, holiday pay, year-end bonus, annual sector bonus, annual sales bonus, customer discount, eco cheques, 20 days off and 6 adv days (working 39 hours)
For this position, a company car with fuel card is part of the package.
At Cebeo, our slogan is "succeed together", so we encourage you to attend training courses to further develop your expertise and develop your own skills.
What do we expect from you?
- you have a strong interest in tertiary electricity
- In addition to selling, you will also advise and assist your clients in their projects
- you define the sales strategy for the industrial customers
- you are the point of contact for your accounts
- You follow up on quotations and projects from A to Z in cooperation with your colleagues from the office.
- you spot opportunities and devise solutions for the customer with the CEBEO products
Cebeo is the wholesaler in electrotechnical material specialized in the Industry, Tertiary and Residential market. You will be working in a growing, innovative and enterprising organisation.
Who are you?
- you have a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent through experience
- 3 years or more of experience in a technical-commercial role will qualify you for this position
- you strive for your own goals but like to work in a team
- you already have a lot of technical baggage
- you have a customer-oriented mindset and you are service-minded
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.