This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Account Manager ICT
Our client offers a gross monthly salary, depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented with extra legal benefits:
- You can regularly attend extra training courses and seminars
- You can have a personal coach/trainer help you with your health or sport goals;
- Possibility of working structurally from home on the basis of a few days a week
- Extras such as group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
As an Account Manager, you independently manage your own customer portfolio and you are responsible for helping expand the customer base through active prospecting.
Your job is to advise your customers on IT solutions and think along with them in their business processes. In doing so, you closely follow market developments and customer wishes in order to create and guarantee the necessary customer satisfaction.
Your tasks as Account Manager mainly consist of:
- Advising and selling solutions and services to both existing customers and prospects
- Drawing up price quotations
- Thinking along with the Business and IT strategy
- Problem-solving thinking
- Striving to achieve the predefined sales targets
- Giving demos tailored to the customer's needs
- Follow-up of existing contracts and projects
- Administrative processing and follow-up
Digital transformation is almost impossible to imagine the business world without it. Our client looks beyond offering IT in the form of hardware and software. They work in 5 focus areas: Cloud Collaboration & Communication, Cloud Infrastructure, IT Infrastructure, Managed Security and Managed Services. Customer satisfaction is their top priority, they want to offer the most appropriate ICT solution to the customer.
- Interest in ICT
- Office 365 and Azure knowledge and experience are a plus
- Server, storage, switching knowledge are an advantage
- You have a commercial background
- A good knowledge of Dutch is a must, French is a plus
- Bachelor degree in applied computer science or 3 years of comparable experience
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.