This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers:
- A permanent and full-time position
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented by extra legal benefits (car, fuel card, laptop, iPad, smartphone, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance)
- 28 holidays
- Stability within a growing and innovative company
They are looking for an Account Manager for the Flanders region (m/f/x). In this role, you will be an essential pivot in the sales process.
You will maintain close contact with existing clients, visiting an average of 5-6 clients per day. You have the freedom to set your own weekly schedule, but it is important that you report daily on your customer visits.
During these visits, you present the annually updated catalogue. You demonstrate the tools and highlight in particular the latest additions to the range. If there are promotions, you highlight them.
In collaboration with the customer, you work on an optimal sales assortment for their point of sale. The team of merchandisers then ensures its successful implementation.
Our client is a well-established company in the tool business that has been around for more than 30 years. They are a company that specialises in the sale of construction tools, the distribution of which is through the specialist trade.
- Experience in a similar position, preferably in a technical sector
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch
- Working fluently with mail, Word and Excel
- Communicative and commercial
- Strong in administrative follow-up
- You preferably live centrally in Flanders
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.