This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As Account Manager, you can count on a nice salary supplemented with commission and fringe benefits such as car and fuel card, laptop, iphone with subscription, ipad, meal vouchers of €8 per day, hospitalisation and group insurance and expense allowance.
You are also entitled to 20 statutory holiday days supplemented by 12 ADV days that are largely up to you.
Furthermore, you will join an SME of about 40 employees where there is an informal no-nonsense culture and people are central. There are short lines of communication which makes for a growing and dynamic working environment.
You receive the necessary support from your colleagues who draw up preliminary designs, and once the deal has been closed by you, the site is further monitored by your colleagues site manager, production and assembly. So that you can fully concentrate on the next case. Which does not alter the fact that you remain the point of contact for your customer.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- You will improve and strengthen the market position with industrial customers in Belgium. This ranges from sole traders over SMEs to multinationals.
- You sell customised industrial investment goods for projects that usually require months to sometimes years of effort before seeing results from them.
- You are the pivotal figure and first point of contact between the customer on the one hand and your colleagues on the other.
- In doing so, you translate the customer's needs through clear communication to your colleagues.
- You will handle leads and enquiries as well as actively pursue new opportunities yourself in addition to managing the existing customer base.
- You expand existing relationships as well as take targeted actions towards new customers.
- You get a lot of independence and can fill your schedule completely autonomously, but realise that such a position is not a 9-to-5 job.
- You listen and gauge your customer's needs and give them tailor-made technical commercial advice.
- You report daily directly to management and colleagues within a flat and open structure by means of a CRM that you complete meticulously and keep up-to-date.
- You have a healthy basic PC knowledge and can create simple quotations yourself.
- In addition, you can translate more complex requests to your colleagues, who generate a foru0002 design and quotation that you can interpret and defend to the customer.
Our client has been active for almost 50 years in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of paint systems within the industrial world as well as within the bodywork industry. They are based in Belgium, but work for customers at home and abroad. They are currently actively looking for an account manager to expand further growth among industrial customers in Belgium.
As an Account Manager, you largely fit the description below:
- You preferably enjoyed a (higher) education in a technical or commercial field or are equivalent through experience with a Bachelor's level of thinking and working.
- You preferably already have initial experience selling investment goods in a B2B environment.
- You have a healthy interest and/or background in value-added technical products.
- You possess a valid driving licence type B without restrictions. You can express yourself fluently, both orally and in writing, in Dutch and French.
- In addition, a good basic knowledge of English and/or German is definitely a plus.
- You can communicate fluently with operators on the shop floor as well as with managers, decision-makers, architects, engineering firms, etc. In other words, you adapt your language use and level to your interlocutor. In time, you will work largely from home for your administration, but you will mainly focus on visiting clients and expanding your network.
- You will come to the office once a week to consult with colleagues on ongoing issues.
- You can interpret technical and architectural plans and have spatial insight.
- You have the necessary commercial flair and know how to capitalise on it.
- You are a results-oriented person who sees solutions rather than problems.
- You can, on the one hand, convince a client to make a quick decision but, on the other hand, also have the patience to guide a client to the finish line in a sometimes complex tangle of necessary permits, financing and other practical objections.
- Your enthusiasm, humour and team spirit are contagious.
- You exude expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.