This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- an exciting full-time position full of variety and challenge
- a collegial working atmosphere
- scope for initiative and responsibility
- the opportunity to develop yourself further
- an interesting and highly evolving product range
For further information please call/email us at the coordinates below:
- Magalie Migneau: 0478 83 82 84 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not fully agree with the above vacancy, but you are interested in our other opportunities? Then be sure to leave us a message at the above coordinates. We will be happy to help you.
As account manager:
- Sell (inter)national projects and acquire new customers
- maintaining the existing customer portfolio
- provide technical advice, training and sales
- solutions on-site to customers
- Communicate with your inside sales team and work as a true tandem
- take part in trade fairs
- maintain contacts with the Dublin parent company
For a company specialising in electric and mechanical actuators for operating valves, we are looking for an Account Manager.
The company is a leading international manufacturer and has over 50 years of experience in the industry. Their subsidiary is located in Germany but your field of work will mainly be Benelux.
It employs a 2,600-strong workforce from 30 sites.
As an Account manager, you have:
- a broad interest in engineering
- a good knowledge of mechanics and electrical engineering
- sufficient commercial experience
- good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- a basic knowledge of electronics and control technology
- ambition to keep learning and updating your knowledge
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.