This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an Account Manager, you will join a multinational high-tech working environment where team spirit, fun and passion for technology are the main pillars. You will receive an attractive salary package with great benefits as well as development and training opportunities.
- As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building new and maintaining existing accounts in various industries.
- You are involved in positioning and finalising proposals.
- You develop and execute a strategic sales plan. From this, you make reliable forecasts in Salesforce.
- You will work closely with the marketing team for lead generation.
- You ensure that knowledge of competitors and the industry is kept up-to-date.
- You will maintain relationships with key clients and industry associations by networking.
- You are open to travel (20%)
Our client is a leading provider of testing solutions and services for manufacturers of communication and electronic devices around the world, accelerating product development, quality and innovation.
Their automated testing and precision assembly systems check that products function correctly. They often test new and complex high-tech products. They have customers from various international industries such as medical, automotive, consumer electronics, semiconductor and inkjet.
- You are an engineer (mechanics/ mechatronics/ software/...) with minimum 5 years' experience in professional B2B sales, ideally in the test and measurement industry.
- You have excellent oral and written skills in the English language. Other languages are a plus.
- You are strong in building long-term relationships with existing and new customers.
- You have a passion for the sector and are eager to make an impact.
- You are an experienced listener and excel at negotiating and closing.
- You dare to take initiative and are a real go-getter.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.