This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a sales engineer, you will:
- Providing technical and commercial advice, both in the showroom, at the customer's premises and at trade fairs.
- Drawing up and following up your offers.
- Ensuring accurate order input.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and products within the sector.
- Contact with private individuals, professional clients, architects, contractors and engineering firms.
Our client is a trendsetter in terrace roofing, sun protection, outdoor living, garage and sectional doors. They have their own production site in Antwerp and currently 3 branches in Flanders. Today, they exist for about 70 years and already the 3rd generation is at the head of the family business. The branch in Ghent is the main warehouse and currently employs 5 mechanics, 1 sales engineer, 1 inside sales person and someone who takes care of planning and invoicing. Due to future growth, they are looking to expand the team.
- Experience in a previous sales role.
- Have a strong technical understanding in order to provide excellent advice to customers.
- Be driven to participate in the further development of the office.
- Be communicative and customer friendly.
- Knowledge of taking measurements and being able to process these into a production order.
- Being flexible (you will have to work on Saturdays on a regular basis)
Besides a chance to hone your sales skills and work with aesthetic products, they also offer the following salary package:
- Gross salary according to experience.
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Company car and fuel card.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.