This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
40 hours per week
Technical Engineering West Flanders
English Walk 2 F10, 8500 Kortrijk
- A job in a growing international company
- Basic training and regular refresher courses
- An extensive tool set
- A competitive salary
- A package of extra-legal benefits including a company car.
As a service engineer you will take care of the following tasks:
- Installation and commissioning of the machines.
- Informing the customer about the use of the facilities.
- In case of defects to the machines, you will also be the one to go on site to carry out the repair.
- After installation, you will also train the customer on the used CAD/CAM software
Our client is a distributor and producer of industrial machinery woodworking and metalworking machines.
They do the assembly, service and after-sales themselves and are always looking for motivated employers!
There is a family atmosphere with an open communication style.
For our service engineer we are looking for someone who:
- Possesses a technical bachelor's degree.
- Has an interest in mechanical engineering.
- Customer-friendly and communicative.
- Flexible in terms of distance and hours.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.