This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The following items are offered for the job as a work planner:
- You will join a close-knit team where you will share knowledge, experience and successes.
- Attractive salary conditions, complemented by fringe benefits;
- Modern, informal employer with an eye for innovation and growth;
- Passionately building projects you can be proud of;
- Dynamic working environment with room for personal development;
- Attention to health, safety, ambition and happiness.
As a work planner, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the entire preparatory phase of the project in order to lay a good foundation for its further implementation.
- The technical preparation of the joinery file taking into account the technical requirements, the imposed schedule and the available budget (technical sheets, drawings, door frames, parts list, etc.);
- Drawing out the plans for approval and production;
- Addressing and negotiating with suppliers to obtain the most favourable prices, delivery times, materials ed in line with customer requirements;
- Selecting any subcontractors in consultation with the project manager
- Organising and monitoring preparatory work to ensure efficient execution taking into account quality requirements and deadlines.
- Preparing plans for approval and transferring execution files to production files, in preparation and support of production. Taking into account technical requirements, imposed schedule and available budget;
- Preparation of programmes/files for general machine control;
- Good and regular communication with the client or project manager to know and match expectations.
Our partner is part of large Class 8 construction company. This group has its own joinery shop where they craft custom-made products of the highest quality. They focus on sustainability and recycle wood waste and sawdust into new wood products.
The group strives for quality in all the construction works they carry out. They specialise in industrial construction, office construction, non-residential construction, civil construction and commercial property. 950 specialised staff take care of projects from design to completion. They have everything they need to focus on a long-term relationship with the client.
They have been an independent family business for more than half a century and they are proud of it. With them, you can count on fast and binding answers.
For the job as a work planner, you will possess:
- Bachelor or Master wood technology / interior design or equivalent through experience;
- Expertise and strong understanding of 3D modular drawing programmes; work experience Top Solid;
- Knowledge of Autocad 2D and 3D, Microsoft office and Ardis cutting optimiser;
- Knowledge of common materials oa wood solid , wood panel materials, hardware for doors, windows, furniture, fasteners etc;
- A good command of the Dutch language.