This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will be working in an environment where personal development is very important. In addition, you will have the opportunity to grow together with the company and the position. This will be complemented by a challenging salary package that will be based on your experience, knowledge, education and own ambition.
To support their further growth, they are looking for an ICT Engineer for both remote and onsite support. If, in addition to technical knowledge, you also have a passion for communication and structure, you are the perfect candidate for this position.
- A small glimpse into your range of duties;
- You take care of the installation of server solutions, network equipment, online (cloud) services, ...
- Providing support on system and network administration.
- Solving all kinds of malfunctions.
- You stay abreast of relevant developments in the IT landscape.
Our client has become a one stop shop for customers. They focus on everything related to IT Infrastructure, Networks & Automation Software.
After a thorough analysis of the needs and wishes of their customers, they provide the total package. Once the implementation is done, they still support their customers with questions or problems.
In order to perform these tasks correctly, you should have the following:
- Bachelor Electricity/IT/Electronics (or equivalent through experience)
- Knowledge/experience regarding ICT Systems, Routers, Switches, Wifi, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, ....
- You have interest or knowledge regarding IT Security (firewall, anti virus and/or malware).
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
If you do not see yourself fitting the above description but you are very interested in this position, please feel free to contact me. Then we can discuss this or other possibilities.
You can do this at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0497 79 27 39.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.